Spirulina contains a phenomenal combination of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytonutrients and antioxidants. Spirulina is a blue-green algae, which occurs naturally in highly alkaline volcanic lakes. This 3,5 billion-year-old organism has emerged as one of the most complete sources of nutrition on earth, because it has the remarkable ability to convert sun energy into vital substances! The name “Spirulina” is derived from the Latin word for “helix” or “spiral”, referring to the physical configuration of the organism when it forms swirling, microscopic strands.
- A complete protein, containing all essential amino acids
- Chlorophyll-rich, high in antioxidants
- Highest protein content of any plant-based food
- Packed with B vitamins for higher energy levels
- Calcium & iron for bone & blood health
- High iron content combats anaemia
- Cleansing & detoxifying effects
- Contains a wide array of vitamins & minerals
- Can assist with weight control
- Useful for managing allergies
Did You Know? Spirulina is 65% pure protein by weight, and contains 12 times more digestible protein than beef!
- A recommended minimum dose is 3g (6 Tablets) and should be eaten daily for maintenance. Up to 60 tablets can be taken daily. Each tablet contains 500mg of 100% pure Spirulina - no binders.
- Each tablet is 500mg.
- 15g Box: ~30 Tablets
- 100g Box: ~200 Tablets
- 500g Box: ~1000 tablets
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.