- Brewer’s Yeast
- A natural nutritional supplement for healthy skin, hair and nails.
Other Traditional Uses:
- Amino acids – source
- Bladder troubles
- Cardiovascular problems
- Cell growth & reproduction
- Cholesterol control
- Energy transformation
- Hair health
- Hair loss
- Immunity - enhancing
- Kidney troubles
- Minerals – source
- Nervous system support
- Skin health
- Sleeping – help
- Thyroid disease
- Thyroid gland - stimulate underactive
- Vitamins – source
- None other than allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Rated relatively safe when taken in appropriate quantities.
- If symptoms persist for more than four weeks consult your doctor or herbal practitioner.
- Problems not expected, however treating infants and children under 2 with any herbal preparation may be hazardous. Always consult with your doctor or herbal practitioner.
- There are no known interactions; however, with the proliferation of available drugs it is always advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional before taking this or any other supplements.
Pregnancy & Lactation:
- Problems with pregnant women or those planning pregnancy have not been proved. It is however always advisable to consult with your doctor or herbal practitioner before taking any medication or supplements.
- Problems in breast-fed infants of lactating mothers when mother takes small or usual amounts have not been proved. It is however always advisable to consult with your doctor or herbal practitioner.
Side Effects – Only With Mega Doses:
- None expected if you are beyond childhood, basically healthy and do not exceed recommended dosage but always consult with your doctor before taking this or any medical drugs, herbs or nutritional supplements, particularly if suffering from a serious health condition or on any medication or treatment.
- Accidental overdose such as child ingesting a whole bottle. As a safety precaution obtain immediate medical assistance.