- Nutritionally beneficial for a clean, healthy and regular digestive system.
Other Traditional Uses:
- Anal fissures (tears or cracks in the anus)
- Catarrhal conditions of the genito-urinary tract
- Colon cancer
- Colonoscopy preparation
- Diarrhoea (take without fluids)
- digestive system - clean, healthy & regular
- Fat excretion in stool
- Heart disease prevention
- Hyperglycaemia (high blood sugar levels)
- Inflamed membranes of the intestinal canal
- Intestinal cleanser
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have intestinal obstruction
- Do not use if you have insulin dependent diabetes without consulting your doctor
- Do not use with Plantain
- Rated relatively safe when taken in appropriate quantities for short periods of time.
- When taken for any ailments if symptoms persist for more than four weeks consult your doctor or herbal practitioner.
- Not recommended for children. Treating infants and children under 2 with any herbal preparation may be hazardous. Always consult with your doctor or herbal practitioner.
- There are no known interactions; however, with the proliferation of available drugs it is always advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional before taking this or any other supplements.
Pregnancy & Lactation:
- Not recommended for pregnant women or those planning pregnancy. It is therefore always advisable to consult with your doctor or herbal practitioner before taking any medication or supplements.
- Problems in breast-fed infants of lactating mothers when mother takes small or usual amounts have not been proved but may exist. It is therefore always advisable to consult with your doctor or herbal practitioner.
Side Effects – Only With Mega Doses:
- None expected if you are beyond childhood, basically healthy and do not exceed recommended dosage but always consult with your doctor before taking this or any medical drugs, herbs or nutritional supplements. Particularly if suffering from a serious health condition or on any medication or treatment.