- Contains many important nutrients.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Supports bone health.
- Contains cancer-fighting substances.
- Rich in nutrients that protect your eyes.
- May improve heart health.
- Parsley extract has antibacterial properties.
- Easy to add to your diet.
Because of its light scent and fresh taste, parsley can be used in anything from soups to sauces to vegetables. ... As a garnish, parsley can be chopped and sprinkled in soups, hummus, or mixed with ground meat, such as lamb or can gussy up baked corned beef and vegetables.