Nutritional Yeast Flakes are a low sodium salt substitute and superb source of B vitamins suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The delightful savoury flavours compliment many dishes from casseroles, to pastas, to soups and sauces. Cut down on salt, and replace cheese in one fell swoop with Nutritional Yeast Flakes.
- Delicious ‘cheesy’ tang without any dairy, or lactose
- Adds a new textural element to dishes
- Super rich source of vegan protein
- A whopping 4,9 grams per 10 grams serving
- Naturally high B vitamin content
- Naturally salty flavour
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- No added sugar
Did you know? 2 tablespoons of salt contains almost 14 000 mgs of sodium, whereas nutritional yeast flakes contain just 20 mg per 2 tablespoon serving.
- Delicious added to casseroles, pasta, soup, and sauces or sprinkled over popcorn.
Please Note: Nutritional Yeast Flakes are not suitable as a raising agent.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- After opening, keep in an airtight container.
- Dried Yeast
Allergen Notice: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Single serving size = 10g (approx. 2 tablespoons)
- Per 100g Per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 370 137
- Protein (g) 49.0 4.9
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 8 1
- of which total sugar (g) 8.0 0.8
- Total fat (g) 5.0 0.5
- of which Saturated fat (g) 1.7 0.2
- Dietary fibre (g) 27.0 2.7
- Total Sodium (mg) 200 20
- Vitamin B1 (mg) 41 4
- Vitamin B2 (mg) 4.0 0.4
- Vitamin B6 (mg) 3 0.3
- Folic acid (µg) 2600 260
Country of Origin:
- Made in France