Coyne’s Bio-Milk Thistle is a Western herbal supplement formulated to support liver function in adults. With a long tradition of use as a digestive, liver and gallbladder remedy, milk thistle has clinically proven benefits. Providing the full-spectrum of flavonolignans, this proprietary formulation has enhanced bioavailability for maximum absorption and effectiveness. Cleanse toxins and promote liver regeneration with Coyne’s highly bioavailable Bio-Milk Thistle.
- Liver support supplement
- Scavenges free-radicals
- Increases intracellular antioxidant potential
- Increases levels of glutathione and superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Protects against scar tissue formation
- No gluten
- No preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Take 1 capsule per day with food or as directed by your trusted healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult your trusted healthcare professional before taking Bio-Milk if you are pregnant, take other medication or have any medical condition.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Patients with milk thistle, daisy, marigold, or ragweed allergy should not use Bio-Milk Thistle.
- There is no safety data for pregnancy – avoid use.
- Diabetic patients should use Bio-Milk Thistle with caution due to its blood sugar-lowering effect and will require frequent monitoring of blood sugar levels.
- Women with hormone sensitive conditions will require frequent monitoring due to its potential oestrogenic effect.
- Those taking any other medicines, including prescription, over-the-counter (OTC), and other complementary medicines, should ask their doctor, pharmacist, or healthcare provider about possible drug interactions.
- Capsules: 30 vegetarian capsules.
Active Ingredients: per Capsule
- Bio-Milk Thistle (360 mg) [Silybum marianum L. Extract (200 mg; 80% Silymarin), PhosphoComplex™ (160 mg; Phosphatidylcholine 104 mg, Silybin 56 mg)].
- Soya Lecithin*, Vegetable Stearate.
- *Certified GMO-Free.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.