The Real Thing Green Power
A powerful blend of organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses, nutritious sea vegetables and chlorella.
The Real Thing Green Power is a unique blend of nature's most nutritious and healing superfoods from land, sea and fresh water. Each ingredient in this super-powered supplement has been chosen for its distinct nutritional makeup, but they're all crammed with the antioxidant chlorophyll.
• Immune-strengthening, infection-fighting properties that help clear viruses and bacteria
• Prevents inflammation
• Promotes tissue growth and repair
• Counters the effects of radiation
• Detoxifies the liver
GET THE SPECS
What? Green Power is totally free of gluten, fillers, binders, maltodextrin, colourants, flavourants, preservatives and additives of any shape or form.
What else? It’s a potent formulation of the purest, nutrient-rich plants from every possible source:
From the land: Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses
It’s a trio of pure cereal grasses, each with its own nutritional talents. All three are organically grown in rich volcanic soil – and because they’re farm-grown, not tray-grown, they can lay down deep roots and absorb more nutrients. Alfalfa grass in particular. It lays down the deepest roots of any plant or vegetable. And deeper roots mean even more nutrients.
From the ocean: 7 organic or wild-harvested sea vegetables
You say sea vegetables. I say seaweeds. Let’s call the whole thing off. But only after we’ve noted that no family of foods offers more protection against radiation and environmental toxins than these sea greens. And we’ve handpicked seven of the best for the Green Power blend.
From the fresh water: Chlorella pyrenoidosa algae
Chlorella is a nutritious little microalgae. It’s made of 60% easily assimilated protein and other lovely stuff like nucleic acids, essential fatty acids and the antioxidant beta-carotene. Plus it’s nature’s richest source of the antioxidant chlorophyll.
THE POWERFUL EFFECTS
• Wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses provide a multinutritional boost. And they’re more than qualified. Peruse our grasses’ nutritional CV.
• Sea vegetables provide 10 to 20 times more vitamins and minerals than land vegetables. That’s good news. Particularly when it comes to iodine, a vital mineral for the healthy functioning of glands like the pituitary, adrenals and thyroid.
• Chlorella helps clear out bad stuff. It’s already considered a heavy hitter in heavy-metal detox. Plus this antioxidant-rich algae has immune-strengthening, infection-fighting properties that help clear viruses, bacteria and other micro-baddies.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
• Green Power Powder. Take 1 teaspoon once or twice daily, mixed with water or fruit juice. Dose can be increased to 1 teaspoon three times daily, or consult your health care practitioner.