- A nutritional supplement traditionally used as an aid for asthma and urinary problems and more recently as a circulatory stimulant for cerebral insufficiency and varicose veins.
| || || |
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- There is some concern that ginkgo might increase the risk of bruising and bleeding. Ginkgo thins the blood and decreases its ability to form clots. A few people taking ginkgo have had bleeding into the eye and into the brain, and excessive bleeding following surgery.
- Contains Powerful Antioxidants.
- Can Help Fight Inflammation.
- Improves Circulation and Heart Health.
- Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia.
- Improves Brain Function and Well-Being.
- Improves learning ability and memory as well as concentration.
- Can Reduce Anxiety.
- Can Treat Depression.
- Can Support Vision and Eye Health.
Ginkgo Biloba Tablets - Nutri Life