Turmeric’s health benefits are clinically proven, and have been known to Ayurvedic traditional practises for centuries. Now it’s available in Coyne Health’s Bio-Curcumin Advanced, a turmeric health supplement in veggie caps. It is a potent anti-inflammatory made with a precise ratio of turmeric extract, essential oil, and boswellic acid. Fight inflammation the natural way with Coyne Health.
- Delivers up to 7 x more bioactive/free curcumin into the bloodstream
- A synergistic combination of curcumin + Ar-Turmerone oil, BCM-95® and a specialised Boswellia serrata extract, AKBAMAX®
- 40 Published studies making it the most studied curcumin extract in the world
- Turmeric, and boswellia are two of Nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatories
- May reduce the painful symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Produced using green energy and environmentally friendly ingredients
- Remains active in the bloodstream for up to 8 hours after ingestion
- Free from artificial additives
- Non-GMO and free from soya, sugar, polysorbate 80
- Adults and Children over 12 years: For the first three days take 1 capsule three times a day with food. Thereafter 1-3 capsules daily as required.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Bio-Curcumin™ Advanced (600 mg)
- BCM-95™ (Curcuma longa) 25:1 extract [std. To 95% total curcuminoids complex with essential oils of turmeric (300mg)]
- AKBAMAX™ Boswellia extract [45% boswellic acids (HPLC) 10% AKBA (300 mg)]
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Vegetable Stearate, Silica.
Allergen Advice: Contains no known allergens, no artificial flavours, or preservatives.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa