SOiL’s Myrrh Pure Essential Oil (Commiphora myrrha) is known for its antibacterial properties. Myrrh is one of the oldest known aromatic substances and it instills a deep sense of calm and tranquility on the mind.
Well known for its antimicrobial properties, it is used in the treatment of mouth, gum and throat infections. Due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties it is useful in treating wounds and ulcers.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant essences. The ingestion of essential oils is not recommended without prior advice from your health care practitioner. Dilute in a carrier or base when necessary.
USES & BENEFITS
- Can be used to treat mouth and throat infections
- Used for the treatment of wounds and ulcers
- Used for the treatment of chapped and cracked skin
- Stimulates the stomach digestive system
- Used for the treatment of athlete's foot
Myrrh is the gum collected from the myrrh bush and this essential oil is steam-distilled from the resin
100% Pure Myrrh Pure Essential Oil