Upgrade your nutrition and enjoy the great benefits of cacao superfood! Ideal for chocolate-lovers! Packed with the power of five superfoods, this smoothie mix is the perfect way to get more nutrient density in your diet. A concentrated and potent synergistic blend of Lucuma, Mesquite, Raw Cacao, Hemp Seeds, and Maca, as well as key medicinal herbs, Taheebo, and Cinnamon, provide a broad energising spectrum of essential vibration.
- Mesquite is an excellent protein source at 17% protein, higher than nearly every grain and many nuts or seeds.
- Rich in dietary fibre, the nutrients in mesquite are absorbed slowly, effectively balancing blood sugar and preventing hunger.
- Cacoa powder is extremely healthy for you and is on of the richest sources of antioxidants
- Contains magnesium which increases the overall vigor of the heart muscle.
- Chia is one of the highest plant based omega-3 sources outperforming even flax seeds.
- The excellent ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 of 3:2 makes it a great anti-inflammatory food.
- Lucuma is an excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins especially beta-carotene, niacin and vitamin C
- And also a good source of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and remarkable concentrations of iron.
- Hemp is the answer for anyone looking for an organic, raw, vegan muscle builder and energy booster.
- It contains all essential amino acids and fatty acids.
- Hemp Seed protein powder is considered to be a complete food boasting 65% absorbable high-quality protein and all 10 essential Amino Acids.
- Maca is high in vitamins especially vitamins B1, B2, C and E. Rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and iron
- And contains trace minerals, including zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese and silica.
- Maca is an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body to adapt to increased stressors, and it is well known as an amazing hormone balancer, and strength builder.
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
What are Superfoods? Superfoods have a rich history of use and were believed to provide essential nutritional integrity to support optimal functioning of being. 'You are what you eat' is an ancient truth well known by traditional cultures who actively sought out these prized powerhouses of coherent vibration. Support your highest development by concious selection of the best fuel of your body.
- For a quick nutrition blast simply add 2 T (30g) Chocolate Boost to 1 C (250ml) water and blend.
- For an extra creamy and super delicious smoothie add a banana with coconut nectar or honey to sweeten if desired.
- This energising Super Shake tastes like a chocolate milkshake.
- SuperfoodShake can also be added to fruit smoothies and juices for a Superfood boost.!
- Daily use is recommended to assist with dietary upgrading.