This dark green powder can contribute to your recommended daily intake of fruit and vegetables. It has a mild, seaweed-like taste.
This tiny alga is packed with nutrients. A single tablespoon (7 grams) of dried spirulina powder contains (2Trusted Source):
- Protein: 4 grams
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): 11% of the RDA
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 15% of the RDA
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): 4% of the RDA
- Copper: 21% of the RDA
- Iron: 11% of the RDA
- It also contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that you need.
100% Spirulina powder.
- Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels
- Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation
- May Have Anti-Cancer Properties
- May Reduce Blood Pressure
- Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
- May Be Effective Against Anemia
This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
Serving and Usage suggestions
Mix into fruit juice or smoothies, or sprinkle over salads and cooked food.
Add to freshly-squeezed orange juice, as taking with a source of vitamin C can improve iron absorption.
Country of Origin
Product of China
STORE IN A COOL, DRY AND DARK PLACE. AFTER OPENING, KEEP IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER.