Gluten-free, protein-packed quinoa is a staple of the vegan pantry and a blessing for those with food allergies. This special pseudo-grain (actually a seed) comes from Peru, where it has been cultivated for centuries and prized for its nutritional benefits. High in protein, iron, fibre and B vitamins, Faithful to Nature Red Quinoa is essential for a balanced plant-based or gluten-free diet.
- Natural red quinoa
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Naturally gluten-free
- An excellent plant-based protein source
- High in B vitamins, a great source of energy
- High in manganese, iron, calcium, magnesium & phosphorus
- A good source of dietary fibre
- Red quinoa has all the nutritional benefits of white quinoa, with an earthier flavour
- Rinse ½ a cup of quinoa, add to 1 cup of water & bring to the boil.
- Simmer for approx. 30 minutes, until tender.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- Red quinoa grain