Our Organic Rolled Oats are the very best way to start your day. Packed with low GI, long lasting carbohydrates for sustained energy all day, our organic oats are second to none. They’re totally free from GMOs, herbicides, pesticides, and chemical fertilizers.
- Low glycaemic index (GI) food for sustained energy
- Rich in calcium, manganese, zinc, selenium & phosphorus
- No additives, or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for diabetics
How to cook oats (perfectly): serves one
- Bring 3 cups of lightly salted water to a boil over a medium heat.
- Add 1 cup of Organic Rolled Oats to the saucepan, and reduce the heat to a low flame.
- Cover, and let cook for 15-25 minutes depending on desired texture.
- Stir occasionally.
- Season with a drizzling of honey, and a sprinkling of cinnamon powder.
- Serve, and enjoy!
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, dairy & sulphites are present.
- Certified Organic Rolled Oats (100%).
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 1787
- Protein (g): 10,7
- Carbohydrates (g): 71,8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0,9
- Total Fat (g): 6,9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1,2
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): -
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): -
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 10,2
- Total Sodium (mg): 2
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Finland.