Red Rice is rich in iron and vitamins, which together help in the production of RBC (red blood corpuscles) in our body, which is considered as an essential element for good skin health. The antioxidants in the rice may help in fighting free radicals, which protect our skin from premature ageing.
Health benefits of Red Rice
- Contains antioxidants to counteract free radicals. Red/brown rice is a great source of iron or manganese.
- Containing Vitamin B6.
- Can Lower High Cholesterol.
- Can Help Prevent Heart Disease.
- Can Lower Blood Glucose.
- It lowers the risk of obesity.
- It helps in fighting asthma.
- It's fortified with powerful antioxidants.
Red rice is a variety of rice that is colored red by its anthocyanin content. It is usually eaten unhulled or partially hulled, and has a red husk, rather than the more common brown. Red rice has a nutty flavor. Compared to polished rice, it has the highest nutritional value of rices eaten with the germ intact.