- Packed With Nutrients. Oat bran has a well-balanced nutritional composition.
- High in Antioxidants.
- May Reduce Heart Disease Risk Factors.
- May Help Control Blood Sugar Levels.
- May Support Healthy Bowels.
- May Provide Relief for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- May Lower Your Risk of Colorectal Cancer.
- May Aid Weight Loss.
Oat bran is the only grain allowed on the Dukan Diet.
Oat bran has many uses: It may be cooked and used as a hot cereal, it can be sprinkled onto dishes as a topping without being cooked- for example over cold cereals, yogurt, or cottage cheese. Another popular idea is to add it to smoothies to get that extra boost of energy.