Bragg’s Coconut Liquid Aminos is a low-sodium, soy sauce substitute. This all-purpose condiment works wonders with its sweet, sour and umami flavour combination. Like all of Bragg’s products, the liquid coconut aminos are free from nasties like MSG, GMOs and is made from organic, sustainable ingredients. Spice up your stir-fries, razzle-dazzle your rice & beans and make your tempeh truly tremendous.
- A low-sodium, soy-free alternative to tamari, shoyu and Worcestershire
- Just 140 mg of sodium per teaspoon compared to the ~300 mg in soy sauce
- Great in salad dressings, soups, stir-fries, marinades and sauces
- A touch of sweet, and a splash of sour and balanced with umami
- Contains 0 grams of fat
- Just 10 calories per serving
- Bottled in fully recyclable and reusable glass
- USDA certified organic
- Not fermented
- No MSG
- Refrigerate after opening
Did you know? As of 2012, 93% of the world’s total soybean production is genetically modified.
- Volume: 296 ml
- Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar, Distilled Water, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Sea Salt.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America