Appleby’s apple cider vinegar is naturally fermented, unheated and unpasteurised, so the finished product is rich in natural enzymes and full of flavour. This unpasteurised ACV is truly “alive”; it contains beneficial bacteria and has potent probiotic properties. Use Appleby’s to add a splash of tangy flavour to your sauces, dressings and vinaigrettes; or take it daily as a health-giving supplement, to combat acidity and inflammation.
- Cloudy ACV: Unfiltered
- Made with organic apples
- Naturally fermented at 25°C
- No added sulphur
- Contains the “mother”
Apple cider vinegar is perfect as a tasty ingredient in vinaigrettes and sauces. However, it can also be mixed with a glass of water or taken by the spoonful, as a natural supplement with a wealth of benefits.
Key benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Improves digestion, reduces gas & soothes heartburn
- Helps to balance the body’s pH levels & restore alkalinity
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels & improve insulin sensitivity
- Eases inflammation stiffness & pain in the joints
- Lowers high blood pressure levels
- Combats the inflammation associated with arthritis & gout
- Helps to balance oily, acne-prone skin
About The Mother:
You may notice white, wispy strands developing in your apple cider vinegar. This is known as the “mother” of vinegar; a slimy membrane composed of natural carbohydrate and bacterial cells. The mother develops in alcoholic liquids undergoing fermentation; it’s a sign that your ACV is truly “alive”.
Organic apple cider vinegar; 5% acidity