Size: 90 Softgels
Made with Salmon and Borage Oil
What is borage oil?
Borage oil is an extract made from the seeds of the Borago officinalis plant.
Borage oil is prized for its high gamma linoleic acid (GLA) content. It’s thought that this fatty acid can help reduce inflammation tied to many diseases.
Borage oil uses
Borage oil has shown promise in clinical research for the following uses:
- breast pain
- cardiovascular disease
- arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
There is some anecdotal information (not research) about using borage oil for other conditions, including:
- adrenal fatigue
- breast milk production
- premenstrual syndrome
- Sjogren’s syndrome
7 Impressive Benefits of Salmon Oil:
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- May lower triglycerides and improve cholesterol levels.
- May improve blood flow.
- May support fetal development.
- May promote brain health.
- May promote healthy skin and eyes.
- May aid weight maintenance.