*As used in the Rawlicious Book
Once you’ve tasted nut milk, ditching dairy is an easy task.
Making nut milk is very quick and easy and once you know how to make it you can use it in a variety of recipes to replace all sorts of dairy products. You can use it in smoothies to replace milk or yoghurt, you can pour it over your breakfast cereal, you can even use it to make ice cream. The pulp can also be dried, stored and used later in other recipes.
The easy way to make nut milks at home :
1. Blend the nuts in water.
2. Strain through a nut milk bag.
3. Pour the milk into a glass jar and store.
4. Turn the nut pulp out onto a solid dehydrator sheet an dehydrate until dry.
5. Put the dry pulp in a dry blender and powder into flour
6. Store the flour in a glass jar for use in biscuits later
Made from Linen.