Get this great wholefood supplement in a convenient tablet form. It’s full of green things from land, sea and fresh water; organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses; seven sea vegetables AND chlorella. Now that’s powerful.
- Immune-strengthening, infection-fighting properties that help clear viruses and bacteria
- Prevents inflammation
- Promotes tissue growth and repair
- Counters the effects of radiation
- Detoxifies the liver
GET THE SPECS
What? Green Power is totally free of gluten, fillers, binders, maltodextrin, colourants, flavourants, preservatives and additives of any shape or form.
What else? It’s a potent formulation of the purest, nutrient-rich plants from every possible source.
FROM THE LAND: Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses. It’s a trio of pure cereal grasses, each with its own nutritional talents. All three are organically grown in rich volcanic soil – and because they’re farm-grown, not tray-grown, they can lay down deep roots and absorb more nutrients. Alfalfa grass in particular. It lays down the deepest roots of any plant or vegetable. And deeper roots mean even more nutrients.
FROM THE OCEAN: 4 organic or wild-harvested sea vegetables. You say sea vegetables. I say seaweeds. Let’s call the whole thing off. But only after we’ve noted that no family of foods offers more protection against radiation and environmental toxins than these sea greens. And we’ve handpicked seven of the best for the Green Power blend.
- Organic kelp (Laminaria digitata)
- Organic rockweed
- Organic dulse
- Organic bladderwrack
- Organic sea lettuce
- Organic laver
- Wild-harvested nori
FROM THE FRESH WATER: Chlorella pyrenoidosa algae. Chlorella is a nutritious little microalgae. It’s made of 60% easily assimilated protein and other lovely stuff like nucleic acids, essential fatty acids and the antioxidant beta-carotene. Plus it’s nature’s richest source of the antioxidant chlorophyll.
FACT: Chlorella contains two to three times more chlorophyll than any other food. Why do you think it’s called chlor-ella?
THE POWERFUL EFFECTS
- Wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses provide a multinutritional boost. And they’re more than qualified.
- Sea vegetables provide 10 to 20 times more vitamins and minerals than land vegetables. That’s good news. Particularly when it comes to iodine, a vital mineral for the healthy functioning of glands like the pituitary, adrenals and thyroid.
- Chlorella helps clear out bad stuff. It’s already considered a heavy hitter in heavy-metal detox. Plus this antioxidant-rich algae has immune-strengthening, infection-fighting properties that help clear viruses, bacteria and other micro-baddies.
FACT: US dietary guidelines say the average adult should be eating 200 to 300% more dark green vegetables. Where are you going to get yours?
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
For maintenance, take 5 tablets daily (800mg each), in one serving. For acute stress or illness, take 5 tablets two or three times daily, or consult your health care practitioner.
MORE RIGHT STUFF: The Real Thing Wheat and Barley Grass are 33 times more concentrated than the plants themselves.
LESS WRONG STUFF: Our greens are 100% free of pesticides, chemicals, additives, bulking agents, binders, fillers, preservatives, colourants and flavourants.
Organic grass mix: organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grass powder, organic sea vegetable mix: kelp, rockweed, dulse, bladderwrack, Alga: Chlorella pyrenoidosa alga, Spirulina platensis alga. Free of gluten, yeast, soya, corn and additives of any kind.