Fight free-radical fire and extinguish inflammation with 100% pure astaxanthin - the revolutionary natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
The Real Thing Anti-X is a super-hero supplement in the fight against free radicals and inflammation. It harnesses the power of pure astaxanthin – the world's strongest antioxidant. And that's what makes Anti-X the ultimate natural anti-inflammatory, endurance enhancer, vision booster and internal sunscreen.
• Reduce pain and increase mobility in Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Tendonitis, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Cardiovascular, immune and neurodegenerative diseases involving inflammation
• Helps protect eyes and skin from sun damage and photo-ageing
• Improves vision and protect against cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
• Helps accelerate muscle recovery and alleviate joint and muscle pain post-exercise and increases strength and endurance
WHAT'S IN IT?
What? It’s a natural compound that’s been called the world’s strongest antioxidant.
What else? It’s found naturally in trout, salmon, yeast, shrimp, crayfish, krill, microalgae, crustaceans and the feathers of some birds.
Where’s it from? Our astaxanthin is extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis algae. But not just any algae. We’ve gone straight to the world's premier microalgae cultivator.
2. Vitamin A (As Beta-Carotene)
What? Beta-carotene, like all carotenoids, is a brightly coloured antioxidant pigment.
So what? It’s a precursor for vitamin A – a fat-soluble vitamin, that's found in leafy vegetables, eggs, broccoli, and liver.
3. Vitamin E (As D-Alpha Tocopherol)
What? This vitamin occurs naturally in eight different forms. One of these forms – alpha tocopherol – is found in vegetable oils, whole grains, fish and green leafy veg.
What else? It’s a well-established natural antioxidant that fights the good fight against free radicals. Its levels also swell significantly during pregnancy.
What? Another colourful pigment in the carotenoid family. In fact, its name means "yellow".
What else? It’s found in leafy vegetables and has notable antioxidant and anti-inflammatory talents.
WHO NEEDS THE REAL THING ANTI-X?
Clearly, X is for excellent – even if this pun isn’t.
• ATHLETES. Get extra energy and endurance – the kind you need to swim upstream for days, like an astanxanthin-rich salmon. Get reduced recovery time after exercise, and less risk of injury.
• THE ELDERLY. Help treat the pain and inflammation that come with age-related aches, pains and arthritis.
• THE INJURED. Reduce inflammation and promote healing in acute and chronic injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome, strains, sprains and back problems.
• EVERYONE ELSE. Get the world’s strongest antioxidant on your side. An ally in the fight against oxidative attack, inflammation and the ageing process itself.
HERE’S A TIP: For even better benefits take anti-inflammatory Anti-X with repair-revving Joint Revolution. It’s a joint venture.